As an owner of a business, I’m sure you are aware that getting your business in front of potential customers requires the use of social media. You might even have your own Twitter or Facebook page for your business depending where you are based whether it’s in Toronto or another city.
If you have a personal account, which I am sure you do, you must be familiar with social media and how it works, at least somewhat. To give you an idea of a statistic, in the United States 128 million people log into Facebook each and every day. That’s about 40% of the population! It’s a staggering statistic.
The thing is, when it comes to social media, most businesses shy away from it. Business owners are just not aware of how powerful a tool social media can be for their business. Most likely this comes down to a lack of understanding as to what impact social media can make on their business.
When business owners are asked about using social media as a marketing tool a lot feel overwhelmed and whether they should or should not be using it. Although they feel they should be using it, most have no idea how to execute a proper social media campaign, nor even where to start.
It’s typical for a business to have a Facebook and/or Twitter page but when asked about it most businesses will something like “We have twitter but only post to it when we have a sale or something important coming up” or they have Facebook but “nobody visits or likes our page so it doesn’t work.” Because they have a website, they feel this is enough.
As a business owner, you should consider the following questions when it comes to social media.
- Is your social media program helping and positively affecting your SEO?
- Have you looked at your competitors and what social platforms they are using and how they are using them?
- How has your social media strategies affected your brand amoung followers?
- How would you respond to online feedback whether it is positive or negative?
- What experience do you have in ranking your YouTube channel?
- Do you have plans to grow your community online?
- Have you had customers find you due to interactions on your social accounts?
- Do you know how to create content that will engage your audience?
- Do you offer value to your customers through your social media accounts?
- How often do you update your customers regarding your brand?
At Goliath Marketing as your marketing specialist, we can take charge of your social media marketing and handle this for you. We will optimize your main properties and also set up campaigns to post to them. We are not just an seo expert in Toronto we are a global company that can help increase your customer traffic, rankings and engagement, wherever your website is located.